High Rise Step Stool
High Rise Step Stool was posted at February 1, 2018 at 9:37 pm. It is published at the Stool category. High Rise Step Stool is tagged with High Rise Step Stool, High, Rise, Step, Stool..
Highhigh (hī),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically;
tall: a high wall.
- having a specified extent upward: The apple tree is now 20 feet high.
- situated above the ground or some base;
elevated: a high platform; a high ledge.
- exceeding the common degree or measure;
intense: high speed; high color.
dear: The price of food these days is much too high.
- exalted in rank, station, eminence, etc.;
of exalted character or quality: a high official; high society.
- acute in pitch.
- a little sharp, or above the desired pitch.
- produced by relatively rapid vibrations;
shrill: the high sounds of crickets.
- extending to or from an elevation: a high dive.
- great in quantity, as number, degree, or force: a high temperature; high cholesterol.
main: the high altar of a church.
- High Church.
- of great consequence;
the high consequences of such a deed;
arrogant: He took a high tone with his subordinates.
- advanced to the utmost extent or to the culmination: high tide.
merry or hilarious: high spirits; a high old time.
luxurious: They have indulged in high living for years.
- intoxicated with alcohol or narcotics: He was so high he couldn't stand up.
- remote: high latitude; high antiquity.
- extreme in opinion or doctrine, esp. religious or political: a high Tory.
- designating or pertaining to highland or inland regions.
- having considerable energy or potential power.
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the speed of the engine crankshaft and of the drive shaft most closely correspond: high gear.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the upper surface of the tongue relatively close to some portion of the palate, as the vowels of eat and it, which are high front, and those of boot and put, which are high back. Cf. close (def. 58), low 1 (def. 30).
- (of meat, esp. game) tending toward a desirable or undesirable amount of decomposition;
slightly tainted: He likes his venison high.
- containing a relatively large amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): high-carbon steel.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) crossing the plate at a level above the batter's shoulders: The pitch was high and outside.
- having greater value than other denominations or suits.
- able to take a trick;
being a winning card.
- being or having a winning combination: Whose hand is high?
- noting a wind of force 10 on the Beaufort scale, equal to a whole gale.
- high on, enthusiastic or optimistic about;
having a favorable attitude toward or opinion of.
- at or to a high point, place, or level.
- in or to a high rank or estimate: He aims high in his political ambitions.
- at or to a high amount or price.
- in or to a high degree.
extravagantly: They have always lived high.
- as close to the wind as is possible while making headway with sails full.
- fly high, to be full of hope or elation: His stories began to sell, and he was flying high.
- high and dry:
- (of a ship) grounded so as to be entirely above water at low tide.
- in a deprived or distressing situation;
stranded: We missed the last bus and were left high and dry.
- high and low, in every possible place;
everywhere: The missing jewelry was never found, though we searched high and low for it.
- high gear: He shifted into high when the road became level.
- See high school.
- a pressure system characterized by relatively high pressure at its center. Cf. anticyclone, low1 (def. 48).
- a high or the highest point, place, or level;
peak: a record high for unemployment.
- a euphoric state induced by alcohol, drugs, etc.
- a period of sustained excitement, exhilaration, or the like: After winning the lottery he was on a high for weeks.
- [Cards.]the ace or highest trump out, esp. in games of the all fours family.
- on high:
- at or to a height;
- in heaven.
- having a high position, as one who makes important decisions: the powers on high.
Riserise (rīz),USA pronunciation v., rose, ris•en (riz′ən),USA pronunciation ris•ing, n.
- to get up from a lying, sitting, or kneeling posture;
assume an upright position: She rose and walked over to greet me. With great effort he rose to his knees.
- to get up from bed, esp. to begin the day after a night's sleep: to rise early.
- to become erect and stiff, as the hair in fright.
- to get up after falling or being thrown down.
- to become active in opposition or resistance;
revolt or rebel.
- to be built up, erected, or constructed.
- to spring up or grow, as plants: Weeds rose overnight.
- to become prominent on or project from a surface, as a blister.
- to come into existence;
- to come into action, as a wind or storm.
- to occur: A quarrel rose between them.
- to originate, issue, or be derived;
to have a source.
- to move from a lower to a higher position;
ascend: The bird rose in the air.
- to ascend above the horizon, as a heavenly body.
- to extend directly upward;
project vertically: The tower rises to a height of 60 feet. The building rises above the city's other skyscrapers.
- to have an upward slant or curve: The path rises as it approaches the woods.
- to attain higher rank, status, or importance or a higher economic level: to rise in the world.
- to advance to a higher level of action, thought, feeling, etc.: to rise above the commonplace.
- [Angling.](of fish) to come up toward the surface of the water in pursuit of food or bait.
- to prove oneself equal to a demand, emergency, etc. (fol. by to): to rise to the occasion; to rise to one's responsibilities.
- to become animated, cheerful, or heartened, as the spirits.
- to become roused or stirred: to feel one's temper rising.
- to increase in height, as the level of water: The river rose thirty feet in eight hours.
- to swell or puff up, as dough from the action of yeast.
- to increase in amount, as prices.
- to increase in price or value, as commodities.
- to increase in degree, intensity, or force, as fever, color, etc.
- to become louder or of higher pitch, as the voice.
- to adjourn or close a session, as a deliberative body or court.
- to return from the dead: Christ rose from the dead and on the third day ascended into heaven.
- [Nonstandard.]to cause to rise.
- to cause (something) to rise above the visible horizon by approaching nearer to it;
- rise above, to ignore or be indifferent to, as an insult.
- an act or instance of rising.
- appearance above the horizon, as of the sun or moon.
- elevation or increase in rank, fortune, influence, power, etc.: the rise and fall of ancient Rome.
- an increase in height, as of the level of water.
- the amount of such increase.
- an increase in amount, as of prices.
- an increase in price or value, as of commodities.
- [Chiefly Brit.]raise (defs. 33–36).
- an increase in degree or intensity, as of temperature.
- an increase in loudness or in pitch, as of the voice.
- [Archit., Building Trades.]
- the measured height of any of various things, as a roof, a flight of steps, a stair step, or the crown of a road.
- the measured height of an arch from the springing line to the highest point of the intrados.
- the vertical distance through which the floor of an elevator or the like passes.
- origin, source, or beginning: the rise of a stream in a mountain.
- a coming into existence or notice: the rise of a new talent.
- extension upward.
- the amount of such extension.
- upward slope, as of ground or a road.
- a piece of rising or high ground: a house built upon a gentle rise.
- the distance between the crotch and the waist of a pair of trousers: Pants with a high rise are now in style.
- [Angling.]the coming up of a fish toward the surface in pursuit of food or bait.
- get a rise out of, [Informal.]a. to provoke, as to action or anger.b. to evoke the expected or desired response from.
- give rise to, to originate;
cause: The Industrial Revolution gave rise to accelerated urbanization.
Stepstep (step),USA pronunciation n., v., stepped, step•ping.
- a movement made by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, accompanied by a shifting of the weight of the body in the direction of the new position, as in walking, running, or dancing.
- such a movement followed by a movement of equal distance of the other foot: The soldier took one step forward and stood at attention.
- the space passed over or the distance measured by one such movement of the foot.
- the sound made by the foot in making such a movement.
- a mark or impression made by the foot on the ground;
- the manner of walking;
- pace in marching: double-quick step.
- a pace uniform with that of another or others, or in time with music.
- steps, movements or course in walking or running: to retrace one's steps.
- a move, act, or proceeding, as toward some end or in the general course of some action;
stage, measure, or period: the five steps to success.
- rank, degree, or grade, as on a vertical scale.
- a support for the foot in ascending or descending: a step of a ladder; a stair of 14 steps.
- a very short distance: She was never more than a step away from her children.
- a repeated pattern or unit of movement in a dance formed by a combination of foot and body motions.
- a degree of the staff or of the scale.
- the interval between two adjacent scale degrees;
second. Cf. semitone, whole step.
- steps, a stepladder.
- an offset part of anything.
- a socket, frame, or platform for supporting the lower end of a mast.
- a flat-topped ledge on the face of a quarry or a mine working.
- break step, to interrupt or cease walking or marching in step: The marching units were allowed to break step after they had passed the reviewing stand.
- in step:
- moving in time to a rhythm or with the corresponding step of others.
- in harmony or conformity with: They are not in step with the times.
- keep step, to keep pace;
stay in step: The construction of classrooms and the training of teachers have not kept step with population growth.
- out of step:
- not in time to a rhythm or corresponding to the step of others.
- not in harmony or conformity with: They are out of step with the others in their group.
- step by step:
- from one stage to the next in sequence.
- gradually and steadily: We were shown the steelmaking process step by step.
- take steps, to set about putting something into operation;
begin to act: I will take steps to see that your application is processed.
- watch one's step, to proceed with caution;
behave prudently: If she doesn't watch her step, she will be fired from her job.
- to move, go, etc., by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, or by using the feet alternately in this manner: to step forward.
- to walk, or go on foot, esp. for a few strides or a short distance: Step over to the bar.
- to move with measured steps, as in a dance.
- to go briskly or fast, as a horse.
- to obtain, find, win, come upon, etc., something easily and naturally, as if by a mere step of the foot: to step into a good business opportunity.
- to put the foot down;
tread by intention or accident: to step on a cat's tail.
- to press with the foot, as on a lever, spring, or the like, in order to operate some mechanism.
- to take (a step, pace, stride, etc.).
- to go through or perform the steps of (a dance).
- to move or set (the foot) in taking a step.
- to measure (a distance, ground, etc.) by steps (sometimes fol. by off or out).
- to make or arrange in the manner of a series of steps.
- to fix (a mast) in its step.
- step down:
- to lower or decrease by degrees.
- to relinquish one's authority or control;
resign: Although he was past retirement age, he refused to step down and let his son take over the business.
- step in, to become involved;
intervene, as in a quarrel or fight: The brawl was well under way by the time the police stepped in.
- step on it, to hasten one's activity or steps;
hurry up: If we don't step on it, we'll miss the show.
- step out:
- to leave a place, esp. for a brief period of time.
- to walk or march at a more rapid pace.
- to go out to a social gathering or on a date: We're stepping out tonight.
- step up:
- to raise or increase by degrees: to step up production.
- to be promoted;
- to make progress;
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
High Rise Step Stool have 4 images , they are Wayfair.com, High Rise Step Stool, High Rise Step Stool, High Rise Step Stool #4 Kitchen Helper Stool For Kids. Here are the photos:
Your High Rise Step Stool may add your residence and genuine worth together if you include the inside square recording variety and modernize it, along with the garden. The following greatest issue after the home in terms of introducing revenue and price capability may be the toilet. People definitely concentrate on the lavatory when viewing the house because this is one position you will visit everyday unlike the free room where you could close the doorway.
You must consider whether you're decorating for your longterm because the bolder colors and models might be outoffashion and also you must decorate again shortly. You must consider getting more individuals additionally should you transfer immediately then.
From the moment you have rented every one of the necessary equipment and they will do the job easily, may very well not devote cash that is a lot of. You could have perhaps a toilet that is relatively large or a wet bedroom. In both situations, you're able to think about the High Rise Step Stool style. the damp bedroom has to be designed although the bigger toilet might not need tiles absolutely.
Spend your time with all the tile task and make sure you've considered most of the solutions to you and what is the use of the hardwood. So that it may be a good idea to-go and take a trip for the regional Tile Showcase, we advocate to seek professional advice.
About how big your space is you must think. Can you suit a tile that is big in or it'll merely seem bizarre. Perhaps you can make some templates out-of use or cardboard taste to view how it seems. Additionally the way you customize the tiles can make the space look its coloring and greater will help. For instance, in case a tile that is diagonal that is bright is mounted in the place can provide a of area.
Whenever choosing your High Rise Step Stool, take motivation from the locations you visit. After that you can have of what you would like when you get samples online or once you go-to showrooms, a notion. Perhaps you like them and 've seen friends. Probably in cafe a motel or health club. If you have a camera, taking photos along with your phone will help the professionals to match what you need.