Church Farm Cottages
Church Farm Cottages was published on August 27, 2017 at 2:59 am. It is posted on the Cottage category. Church Farm Cottages is tagged with Church Farm Cottages, Church, Farm, Cottages..
Churchchurch (chûrch),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- public worship of God or a religious service in such a building: to attend church regularly.
- (sometimes cap.) the whole body of Christian believers;
- (sometimes cap.) any division of this body professing the same creed and acknowledging the same ecclesiastical authority;
a Christian denomination: the Methodist Church.
- that part of the whole Christian body, or of a particular denomination, belonging to the same city, country, nation, etc.
- a body of Christians worshipping in a particular building or constituting one congregation: She is a member of this church.
- ecclesiastical organization, power, and affairs, as distinguished from the state: separation of church and state; The missionary went wherever the church sent him.
- the clergy and religious officials of a Christian denomination.
- the Christian faith: a return of intellectuals to the church.
- (cap.) the Christian Church before the Reformation.
- (cap.) the Roman Catholic Church.
- the clerical profession or calling: After much study and contemplation, he was prepared to enter the church.
- a place of public worship of a non-Christian religion.
- any non-Christian religious society, organization, or congregation: the Jewish church.
- to conduct or bring to church, esp. for special services.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to subject to church discipline.
- to perform a church service of thanksgiving for (a woman after childbirth).
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
This blog post about Church Farm Cottages have 5 images , they are Church Farm Cottages #1 Alt Text, Church Farm Cottages 144th/Micro Kit. ×. Click To Enlarge; Click To Enlarge ., Church Farm Cottages - Stables, Church Farm Cottage, Delightful Church Farm Cottages #5 Foldyard Cottage The Granary The Plovery. Here are the images:
Uninterested in living-room design objects for example cushions with colors and styles are mediocre? Attempt Church Farm Cottages you employ colored trendy and pillowcase stunning design. As well as adjusting the appearance of one's pillow to be more lovely, pillowcases picked with careful consideration can also be in a position to give convenience and attractiveness that maximize the inside design of the family room.
Examine the supplies. Pick pillowcases in sturdy and quality despite washed many times. It is possible to maximize the sweetness of the design of the space in addition to the convenience for the whole family by picking organic products.
Decide the size. Taking care of before you determine to buy this decor object to contemplate will be the measurement. You must adjust the pillowcase's size with pretty cushions owned so it looks actually healthy and beautiful.
Here are suggestions to buy pillowcases defined from Church Farm Cottages to help you show your family room design products including cushions with a range of style and shade right.