Benton Harbor Post Office
Benton Harbor Post Office was published at February 1, 2018 at 9:37 pm. This article is published under the Office category. Benton Harbor Post Office is labelled with Benton Harbor Post Office, Benton, Harbor, Post, Office..
BentonBen•ton (ben′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- Thomas Hart ("Old Bullion''), 1782–1858, U.S. political leader.
- his grandnephew Thomas Hart, 1889–1975, U.S. painter and lithographer.
- a city in central Arkansas. 17,437.
Harborhar•bor (här′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a part of a body of water along the shore deep enough for anchoring a ship and so situated with respect to coastal features, whether natural or artificial, as to provide protection from winds, waves, and currents.
- such a body of water having docks or port facilities.
- any place of shelter or refuge: The old inn was a harbor for tired travelers.
- to give shelter to;
offer refuge to: They harbored the refugees who streamed across the borders.
- to conceal;
hide: to harbor fugitives.
- to keep or hold in the mind;
entertain: to harbor suspicion.
- to house or contain.
- to shelter (a vessel), as in a harbor.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] harbour. har′bor•er, n.
- (of a vessel) to take shelter in a harbor.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Benton Harbor Post Office have 2 pictures it's including Post Office, Wonderful Benton Harbor Post Office Great Pictures #2 MI Bay City 1908 Post Office To Cornelia LaChapelle Saginaw WS MI. Here are the photos:
This type's benefits are true and natural. Color-correction can be achieved through a means of varnish. Nevertheless, this type of wood flooring value offer somewhat large since it is made of wooden parts. The installment trigger chemical odors from finishing and generally takes a time that is long.
The features of manufactured wood flooring is often called manufactured parquet is in the process are manufactured so that the normal conditions that usually occur in solid wood such as decline and bending doesn't happen, how the technology technique covering where the layers of wood fitted with hemp direction contrary to one another levels, the most effective covering is made of venner (layers of timber).
This kind of substance is not tolerant to moisture. Where the top of level resembles wood motif made from a type of plastic this type of wood is truly a clone of the initial wooden surfaces. Since it is made of plastic material whilst greater damage resistance. But if you need a hot environment with normal motifs derived from the initial Benton Harbor Post Office Floor is obviously not the choice that is right.