Kentucky Section 8 Housing List #8 Hamburg Senior Residence
Hello guys, this image is about Kentucky Section 8 Housing List #8 Hamburg Senior Residence. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 768 x 576. This post's file size is only 61 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Kentucky Section 8 Housing List.
The home generally has a unique figure. Furthermore using cottages or the pad are observed in the united kingdom. Don't desire to change the composition of the building is too much, Kentucky Section 8 Housing List #8 Hamburg Senior Residence types and conventional pad compete.
Never requested an outcome, attractive! In order to maintain the character of the building, Kitchen's developer Alex Saint Architecture introducing a home style in addition to the key building. The effect? Beautiful! Yes, a pad operating out of Chelshire, the UK may be the building involved.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and is currently past renovation's stage. Rather than trying to copy the cottage's design, Alex Saint decided to assemble yet another kitchen layout that will reduce the architectural change of the complete lodge and maintain this house's type.
KentuckyKen•tuck•y (kən tuk′ē),USA pronunciation n.
Ken•tuck′i•an, adj., n.
- a state in the E central United States. 3,661,433;
40,395 sq. mi. (104,625 sq. km). Cap.: Frankfort. Abbr.: KY (for use with zip code), Ken., Ky.
- a river flowing NW from E Kentucky to the Ohio River. 259 mi. (415 km) long.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Housinghous•ing1 (hou′zing),USA pronunciation n.
- any shelter, lodging, or dwelling place.
- houses collectively.
- the act of one who houses or puts under shelter.
- the providing of houses for a group or community: the housing of an influx of laborers.
- anything that covers or protects.
- [Mach.]a fully enclosed case and support for a mechanism.
- [Carpentry.]the space made in one piece of wood, or the like, for the insertion of another.
- Also called bury. the portion of a mast below the deck.
- Also called bury. the portion of a bowsprit aft of the forward part of the stem of a vessel.
- the doubling of an upper mast.
- a niche for a statue.
Listlist1 (list),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of names or other items written or printed together in a meaningful grouping or sequence so as to constitute a record: a list of members.
- See list price.
- a series of records in a file.
- a complete record of stocks handled by a stock exchange.
- all of the books of a publisher that are available for sale.
- to set down together in a list;
make a list of: to list the membership of a club.
- to enter in a list, directory, catalog, etc.: to list him among the members.
- to place on a list of persons to be watched, excluded, restricted, etc.
- to print or display in a list: Let's list the whole program and see where the bug is.
- to register (a security) on a stock exchange so that it may be traded there.
- to be offered for sale, as in a catalog, at a specified price: This radio lists at $49.95.
Seniorsen•ior (sēn′yər),USA pronunciation adj.
- older or elder (usually designating the older of two men bearing the same name, as a father whose son is named after him, often written as Sr. or sr. following the name): I would like to see the senior Mr. Hansen Mr. Edward Andrew Hansen, Sr.Cf. junior (def. 1).
- of earlier appointment or admission, as to an office, status, or rank: a senior partner.
- of higher or the highest rank or standing.
- (in American schools, colleges, and universities) of or pertaining to students in their final year or to their class.
- (in certain American colleges and universities) of or pertaining to the final two years of education, during which a student specializes in a certain field of study.
- of, for, or pertaining to a senior citizen or senior citizens as a group: senior discounts on local bus fares.
- of earlier date;
prior to: His appointment is senior to mine by a year.
- [Finance.]having a claim on payments, assets, dividends, or the like prior to other creditors, mortgages, stockholders, etc.
- a person who is older than another.
- a person of higher rank or standing than another, esp. by virtue of longer service.
- (in the U.S.) a student in the final year at a high school, preparatory school, college, or university.
- a fellow holding senior rank in a college at an English university.
- a senior citizen.
- (cap.) a member of the Girl Scouts from 14 through 17 years of age.